Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Girlfriends!!

Hi friends!!  It's the middle of the week and time for a new Challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs.
Do you have a special friend that you love to send cards to, just because...?  Well, this week the Challenge at FBD is a Theme - Girlfriends!!  We all have them, those special friends that make life that much better!!  This is a great time to make that special friend a card =)

I also have the privilege of using a new release new TODAY that fits this theme perfectly!!  Funny thing is, when I saw the image it so reminded me of a favorite photo I have of my BFF and I taken a handful of years ago.  Sadly, two years ago it was her time to leave this earth but Praise God one day I will see her again in Heaven!!  What a celebration that will be!!

Here is the pic of me and my BFF Juanita, (I love back shots)...


And, here is my card using Heather's fabulous new image!!


You can check out all of Heather's awesome images by visiting Fresh Brewed Designs - Click >>>HERE<<<

I hope you will head on over to Fresh Brewed Designs and play along with us!!  You could WIN this adorable image, or any other of Heather's images - the choice is yours, but you do have to play to have a chance to be this week's WINNER!!

Wishing you all a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings to you all!!


2 comments:

  1. This post touched my heart in such a special way. I am so humbled that this image brought back such a wonderful memory of you and your best friend. I rejoice along with you that one day you WILL be able to see her again... with our Lord... what a wonderful gathering that will be! Praise Him!!!

    Your card is just so beautiful! I love the fun mix of patterned papers and the blue and green color combo you chose. Very sweet and pretty.

    Wishing you a very happy and blessed day!
    Big smiles and hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sally, love your colour scheme, and such a lovely phot of you both.
    Hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete